Conference Registration is mandatory for Oral and Poster presentation.
Last date : Extended up to 31st Jan 2023.
Please write contents of your abstract in a MS Word file (to be uploaded).
Words limit: Not more than 400 words
Duration of Oral Presentation: 7 minutes and 2 minutes for discussion
Poster size: 4feet X 3 feet in portrait orientation
The decision of the scientific committee of ISMM2023 in selection shall be considered final.
The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for the meeting.
Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific mistakes as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No proof reading will be done.
Steps for uploading your abstract file.
- Log In to ISMM2023 Portal by using your ISMM2023 Registration No. and the password (generated at the time of Registration).
- Inside the portal, click on Upload Abstract (available in the menu).
- Enter the Title of the Abstract.
- Choose Presentation Type (oral or poster).
- Choose the Abstract File to be uploaded (content of your abstract should be written in MS Word).
- Tick the consent.
- Click on Submit.